DRAFT recognizes the importance of safeguarding personal information, and seeking to thoroughly protect the personal information of its clients, customers, and visitors to its website, strictly follows the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures, and other associated guidelines, statutes, and regulations. We take the following measures to properly manage and safeguard personal information.
1. Obtaining of personal information
DRAFT obtains personal information (including but not limited name, address, personal identification number, telephone number, e-mail address, birthdate, and place of work) from customers and employees only for the scope required for the execution of its business. The purposes for use of personal information shall be disclosed in advance of its collection, and said collection performed by means strictly compliant with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations. Personal information shall not be used for purposes outside of those delineated herein without consent of the party to whom the information belongs.
２. Use of personal information
We may use the personal information for the following purposes:
- When obtaining feedback and opinions from customers;
- To respond to inquiries or requests for literature;
- To provide guidance about our services and products;
- For the development and/or improvement of our services;
- For the execution of planning, design, layout, installation, construction, and other work processes;
- For the entering into and execution of contracts required for work processes;
- For the execution of application filings, reporting, and other processes required for work processes;
- In order to confirm the identity of persons entering our offices or places of work, and/or in order to establish contact with certain parties;
- In order to notify nearby residents and landowners about construction and/or work to take place in the area;
- For the logging of information on projects undertaken and for processes associated with the same
- For company internal and external public relations activities and for processes associated with the same
- As required for accounting audits
- For intake purposes associated with applications for employment
- Any other activities required for the execution of business processes
3.Sharing of personal information and provision to third parties
To achieve the purposes described above, we may entrust work to partner firms and provide personal information for the scope required for such work. In such cases, we shall take measures including but not limited to enter into confidentiality agreement with the outsource concerning personal information and take appropriate measures to audit and supervise their use of personal information. With the exception of the cases below, personal information shall not be provided to third parties without the consent of the party to whom the personal information belongs.
- Where consent is obtained from the party to whom the personal information belongs
- To partner firms and/or external outsourcers with whom we have entered into confidentiality agreement concerning the handling of personal information
- For the collection of statistical data or other information, where the data cannot be personally identified to an individual
- Where disclosure is required by applicable laws, statutes, and regulations, or where authorized by the same
- Where required for the protection of human life, health, or property and where consent from the party to whom the personal information belongs cannot be obtained
- Where a national or municipal government organ, or a business operator entrusted by the same, requested us to provide personal information, as stipulated in lows, statutes, and regulations, and where consent from the party to whom the personal information belongs cannot be obtained
- Where requested by a court of law, public prosecutor's office, police force, or other organ with equivalent authority, to provide personal information
4.Disclosure, revision, and deletion of personal information
Where a party to whom personal information belongs requests the disclosure, amendment, addition to, deletion, suspension of use, or suspension of provision to third parties (hereafter, "Disclosure") of personal information, we shall take reasonable measures to promptly accede to the request. However, we may not be able to accede to such requests for information retained per applicable laws, statutes, or regulations. Personal information obtained in connection with Disclosure shall be utilized within a scope reasonable for the execution of said request and procedures arising therein.
5.Safeguards against leakage and damage to personal information
In order to properly maintain and safeguard personal information, we shall implement security policies for its computer systems (implementation of security systems, restriction of parties with access permissions, periodic changes to passwords, etc.) and appropriately dispose of confidential documents so as to prevent the loss or leakage of, or damage to, personal information. If an internal inspection or audit by an external organ finds deficiencies in this system, the problems in question shall be immediately corrected and measures put in place to prevent their reoccurrence.
6.Inquiries regarding personal information
Personal Information Officer DRAFT Inc.
Alteka Plaza Harajuku, 2nd & 3rd Floor, 1-13-9 Jingumae, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 150-0001
Opening hours: Monday - Friday 9:30 - 18:30
Effective Date：July 1, 2016